Are you a rising senior who hasn’t started researching colleges or writing those important college essays? Or a parent of a senior anxious about the busy fall ahead? Don’t worry – there is still time to get a jump start on the college application process before the school year starts!
Check out my College Application Boot Camp!
When: August 21st – 23rd; 9 AM – 12 noon daily
Where: Laurelhurst Community Center, Seattle
What: 3 days of small group advising on all aspects of the college admissions process. By the end of the 3 days, you’ll have:
- Completed personal statement / college essay (multiple drafts)
- College-ready resume
- Target college list
- Common Application account and guidance
- Instruction in how to communicate with colleges and make a good impression
- Comprehensive information on the application process, general timeline, and requirements in a printed binder and online templates
- Referrals to financial aid planners, tutors, and other relevant support resources
Questions? Please contact me – Heather@ParryCC.com.